5MP Outdoor Security Camera
AP-2800H52 Desription: Our 5 mega pixel Sony CMOS Cameras are suitable for indoor or outdoor use and record at upto 5MP. The 4 in 1 camera is only compatible with systems that support 4 Mega Pixel cameras (Please check your existing setup or see links for the B-SEC Hybrid recorders below)....
Our 5 mega pixel Sony CMOS Cameras are suitable for indoor or outdoor use and record at upto 5MP. The 4 in 1 camera is only compatible with systems that support 4 Mega Pixel cameras (Please check your existing setup or see links for the B-SEC Hybrid recorders below).
Supplied with a SONY CMOS Chipset, What are the benefits from having a sony chipset? Sony chipset cameras have larger image sensors and larger image sensors provide:
· higher resolution due to the larger pixel size
· improved low light performance as more light is picked up
· Higher Dynamic range gives better range of tones between pure white and pure black
The varifocal cameras offer more flexibility than standard CCTV cameras as standard CCTV cameras tend to have fixed lenses. So what's the difference between a varifocal lenses and a fixed lens? Varifocal lenses are manually adjusted via either the camera or the DVR this enables you to focus the camera from the DVR giving you better results and a clearer image.
The 5 mega pixel camera has you covered in any weather condition offering crisp and sharp results. wth the option to Zoom and focus on the camera your options are endless with prefect results! Couple this with the Hybrid B-Sec recorders and you have yourself a reliable recording system BETTER THAN 1080P resolutions.
· Image Sensor ½.9 inch Sony 6MP CMOS Sensor
· Resolution 5 mega pixel
· Signal System PAL / NTSC
· Minimum Illumination 0.001 Lux/F1.2
· S/N Ratio More than 50dB
· Synchronous System Internal
· IR Distance 30 Meters
· IR Power On Photodiode AUTO Control
· Video Output CVBS / CVI / TVI / AHD
· Power/Current DC12V 800mA
· Lens 2.8-12mm Manual Zoom Lens
· Weather Proof IP 66
· Dimension (mm) 131 x 93(H)
· Weight (g) 800
1/2.9" SONY 6MP Starvis Back-illuminated CMOS sensor
1/25s~1/50,000s , 1/30s~1/60,000s
3.6mm (2.8mm/6mm Optional)
Auto Iris Support
14µ x 18PCS
Under 10 Lux by CDS
IR Power On
CDS Auto Control
OSD Menu Language
AUTO / MANUAL
IR Cut Filter
-10℃ ~ +50℃ RH95% Max
-20℃ ~ +60℃ RH95% Max
90.5(W) x 80(H) x 80(D)mm
1. What products do you deal with?
We mainly deal with IP Solutions including IP Cameras, NVRs, POE Switches, also HDCVI, AHD and some Analog Products. We developed our professional PC-Based NVR software 100% in house, which is stable and unique in the market, it could manage multi-brands IP cameras.
2. The products you provided are original?
We only provide 100% original products which are all directly from Hikvision and Dahua head factories in Hangzhou City. NO FAKE VERSION. BUT OEM Service is acceptable.
3. Are OEM products same features as original?
OEM products have all the same features as original, just with different model number, OEM NVR has different front panel.
4. Do you supply PC-baed NVR/CMS software?
Yes, all ip cameras and NVRs come with FREE NVR/CMS software.
5. Do your cameras and NVRs support Mobile viewing?
Yes, all ip cameras and NVRs support mobile APP(Android and IOS), you can see videos by phone freely.