(1) The camera should be installed near the monitoring target where it is not easily damaged. Installation height, indoor 2.5 ~ 5m from the ground; outdoor from the ground 3.5 ~ 10m, shall not be less than 3.5m.
(2) The camera in the elevator car shall be installed at the top of the elevator at the opposite corner of the elevator operator; the optical axis of the camera shall be at an angle of 45° with the walls of the elevator and make a depression angle of 45° with the ceiling of the elevator.
(3) The camera lens should be aligned with the monitoring target along the light source.
(4) The camera lens should avoid direct light to ensure that the target surface of the camera tube is not damaged; there must be no object that blocks the monitoring target in the field of view of the camera.
Related Industry Knowledge
- How to maintain the camera
- The development trend of the camera
- Camera setting position, camera direction and l...
- Surveillance camera selection guide
- The main point of the camera
- Camera debugging method
- Video recorder function
- VCR classification
- VCR Features
- The development of video recorders