1.3MP Digital IP Camera
AP-DF099-13PT-S Description: Amazing High Definition 1.3MP (960P) Video at 30fps with Latest Professional Chipset for Superior Picture Quality and Clarity. Quick and Easy Wi-Fi Setup via iOS or Android Device with Amcrest View App, Stream Video and Audio Directly to Your Smartphone, Tablet,...
Amazing High Definition 1.3MP (960P) Video at 30fps with Latest Professional Chipset for Superior Picture Quality and Clarity.
Quick and Easy Wi-Fi Setup via iOS or Android Device with Amcrest View App, Stream Video and Audio Directly to Your Smartphone, Tablet, Apple Mac or Windows PC
Great Field of View with Wide 92º Viewing Angle, Intelligent Digital Zoom and Night Vision upto 98ft. Heavy Duty Outdoor Metal Housing with IP66 Weatherproofing.
Stay in Touch with Intelligent Motion Alerts as well as Mobile and Web Apps, Secure SSL Connectivity with HTTPS and AES Encryption
Cloud Recording and Playback with Free Live Viewing and 4 Hours of Free Storage via AmcrestCloud, Record and Playback Directly on MicroSD Card and Amcrest NVR (Not Included)
Type: Day and Night
Sensor Chip: 1/3” Progressive Scan CMOS Image Sensor
Lens Type: 2.8mm Fixed Lens
Illumination Range: 30-98' (10-30m)
IR LED Count: 30 Infrared LEDs
Light Sensitivity: 0.01 Lux @ F1.2, AGC ON, 0 Lux with IR
Megapixel Resolution: 1.3 Megapixel
Digital Resolution: up to 1280x960
Video Compression: H.264 / MJPEG
Frames Per Second: up to 30 FPS
Voltage: 12v DC / PoE
Power Over Ethernet: IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet
Power Supply: Not Included
Mounting Bracket: Included
Wide Dynamic Range: Yes
Dimensions: 4.4"(L) x 4.4"(W) x 3.2"(H)
Can be used for Internet Bar, Supermarket, School, Residential Area, Store, Factory, Office , Park lot, Police station and Hospital and etc.
1. Can several users view one site at once?
Most Internet-enabled Security DVR systems allow multiple users to view the same site simultaneously.
However, as more people look at the same cameras/DVR at the same time, the bandwidth will be shared between them.
2. WHAT'S THE OSD MENU FOR SECURITY CAMERA ?
OSD means on-sreen display, it's a menu system for TV, Monitor...etc.
Using the OSD menu, people can adjust various of settings of security camera including exposure, white balance, back light compensation, day & night selection, , Motion, privacy...etc.
3. What’s IP camera
An Internet protocol camera, or IP camera, is a type of digital video camera commonly employed for surveillance, and which, unlike analog closed circuit television (CCTV) cameras, can send and receive data via a computer network and the Internet.
4.Why can not access the network IP camera via IE?
It may be caused by:
1. wrong IP address
2. do not install the ActiveX controls
3. the IE security settings do not open and allow ActiveX controls to run
4. the firewall of PC blocks the ActiveX controls to run
5. wrong user name and password for login
5.What is the advantage of network surveillance system?
1. High definition: several times or even dozens of times clearer than the traditional analog monitoring system
2. Integratability: can integrate various kinds of functions in the system easily, such as audio, alarm, remote control, intelligent analysis and other technologies
3. Save cost and labor: transmitted in the network, can reduce the dosage of wire and then save manpower
4. Easy installation and use
5. Convenient maintenance
7. Centralized management