The IP network camera is a digital device based on network transmission. In addition to the common composite video signal output interface BNC (the general analog output is used for debugging and does not represent its own effect), the network camera has a network output interface and can directly Access the local area network. Each IP network camera has its own IP address, data processing capabilities, and built-in application software. It can be used as a web server, FTP server, FTP client, and email client. Many advanced IP network cameras also include special features. Such as mobile detection, alarm signal output / input device and mail support functions.
Previous: IP Camera's Convenience
Next: No Information
- IP Camera's Convenience
- IP Camera Image Compression Method
- Ip Camera's Advantages And Disadvantages
- Network Camera Introduction
- The Introduction Of The Camera
- Camera Device
- The Main Performance Of The Camera
- How To Identify The Authenticity Of The Camera ...
- The History Of Camera Development
- How To Use The Camera