The network camera is an intelligent product with independent IP address and embedded operating system to realize network monitoring. It can be directly connected to the network via LAN, DSL connection or wireless network adapter. Network cameras include a lens, optical filters, image sensors, digital compression controllers, and embedded operating systems. The new network camera can also be equipped with other more advanced features such as dynamic monitoring. In simple terms, a camera connected by a network cable can be viewed on a mobile phone or a computer, and can also be remotely monitored.
- IP Camera Introduction
- IP Camera's Convenience
- IP Camera Image Compression Method
- Ip Camera's Advantages And Disadvantages
- The Introduction Of The Camera
- Camera Device
- The Main Performance Of The Camera
- How To Identify The Authenticity Of The Camera ...
- The History Of Camera Development
- How To Use The Camera